Our goal includes granting $100,000 each year forever to worthy community initiatives. Achieving our goal depends on the community – we need you to get involved in Hesston’s inaugural $2 million capital campaign! There are a number of ways to support our Sprout to Harvest charitable initiatives so that we can all Harvest the Good Life.
Join our Family
If you want to be a part of our Sprout to Harvest initiatives, we have three suggested levels – or “Families” – of support.
1) Charter Families contribute a dollar a day.
2) Founding Families make a significant matching challenge contribution.
3) As a Family Member, you can help by:
- Volunteering time
- Providing ideas
- Pledging a cash gift
- Making an annual contribution
- Including us in your estate plan
Learn about our Family Levels here.